Welcome to the Annual
Arlington’s Housing Information Fair!
Everything you want to know about finding a home in Arlington in one place!
Are you planing to move to Arlington? Or just move within Arlington? Upgrading? Down-sizing? Buying your first home? or a Condo? Looking for a Rental? Concerned about affordability? Buyer’s or Tenant’s rights and responsibilities? There is a free public information event where you will find answers to all your questions:
LAIF –Live in Arlington Information Fair- is a great place to get free and useful information about housing opportunities in Arlington. The event provides an excellent opportunity to meet with with housing professionals including mortgage lenders, real estate agents, apartment rental professionals and many other service providers, and representatives of government and not-for-profit organizations.
- TALK ONE-ON-ONE WITH HOUSING FAIR EXHIBITORS
- ATTEND FREE HOUSING EDUCATION WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Get information about buying or renting a home in Arlington County. Attendees will learn in small classroom settings from the best in the business.
Here is a sample of the seminars offered:
- Buy your 1st Home with very low downpayment
- Compra tu 1a Casa con poco dinero de entrada
- Rental and Home Buying Resources in Arlington County
- Fair Housing and Tenant’s Rights Seminar
- Workshop on Condominium Ownership
For more information contact the Housing Information Center at 703-228-3765 or the LAIF event team at 202-599-0665