Welcome to the 2nd Annual
HOUSING and tenant empowerment Show
Everything you want to know about finding a home in Arlington in one place!
The LAIF event is a great way to get free and useful information about fair and affordable housing opportunities in Arlington. The event provides an excellent opportunity to meet with with housing professionals including mortgage lenders, real estate agents, apartment rental professionals, health services providers, and representatives of relevant not-for-profit organizations.
- TALK ONE-ON-ONE WITH HOUSING EXHIBITORS
- ATTEND HOUSING and Tenant empowerment EDUCATION SEMINARS
- VISIT: “PROJECT FAMILY – OPEN HOUSE/OPEN PLAY” – 10am – 2pm
Get information about buying or renting a home in Arlington County. Attendees will learn in small classroom settings from the best in the business.
Here is a sample of the seminars offered:
- Buy your 1st Home with very low downpayment
- Compra tu 1a Casa con poco dinero de entrada
- Rental and Home Buying Resources in Arlington County
- Fair Housing and Tenant’s Rights Seminar – By TBD
- Workshop on Condominium Ownership – TBD law firm, pre-register, call 703-228-3765
For more information contact the Housing Information Center at 703-228-3765 or the LAIF event team at 202-599-0665
This event is co-sponsored by the Arlington County Housing Division and Resilient Virginia.